Yesterday was the big day and night...Halloween!
I wore my costume in the parade at school and didn't even mind a bit. I was singing a French Halloween song when mom came to get me and she got all excited because it was the same French Halloween song she used to sing in school.
(C'est l'halloween - mom gets excited about the strangest things.
But anyways, then we sang it together).
Then we came home and mom made the front porch all
spooooky-like with ghosts and our pumpkins and stuff.
After dinner (I ate none), Dad and I got suited up, met up with Ben (as per the plan) and headed off to haunt some houses. Dad looked really scary but I didn't mind, because it was just dad under the face-paint.
Mom stayed home and 'solded' candy to all the kiddos who came to the door. There was quite a bit of candy left in the bowl when dad and I got home, but now I can't find it
("Mom, are you all solded out of candy?").
Dad said I was very brave and it's true, I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment