Mom and dad have been saying a lot lately that practicing and working hard on things is important, even when we feel frustrated. Like practicing my writing and reading, practicing on the monkey bars, that sort of thing.
Halloween, we decided, is another good opportunity to practice, for a few reasons. One reason is that I find Halloween very spooooky and I don't like looking at the scary things. So mom says going to the drugstore and looking, even just peeking at the spooky things is good practice for Halloween.
Another thing is that we have a parade at school in our costumes (well some of us do - that's another story), and I don't like people looking at me and I don't like things on my face but I am adamant that I want face paint for my black cat costume.
So we've been practicing face painting and I do mine myself, and as it turns out I like face painting quite a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment