11/15/2010

Party Girl!


It was Aidan's birthday this weekend! I got all dressed up in my chosen, very polka-dotted outfit. We went to a play called "The Very Hungry Caterpillar", where Eric Carle stories were told with puppets under black-light. After the stories were done we got to see some of the puppets and learn about how the performers put on the show all dressed in black. They called themselves puppet ninjas!

After the play we went to Aidan's house for pizza and Spiderman cake, feat. the Green Goblin, Aidan's favourite. He ate the Green Goblin on the cake. It was fun watching Aidan open his presents and I even got a present to take home with me! It was called a loot bag and I was really happy and surprised that I got a present too, even though it's not my birthday yet!








The next birthday we are preparing for is Dad's. He will be 32! Mom and I got his gift this weekend but...shhhh....it's a secret. That means we can't tell dad. (Mom has to remind me every day, many times about what it means to keep a secret!).

I don't think I am going to be able to keep this secret for another 2 weeks.
Dad is banking on it!

No comments: