My buddy Clara came this weekend for a sleepover! (Her mom and dad came too.)
We had a great time - we went to the park, we watered the garden, we ate lots of snacks and we negotiated sharing.
Actually I was a bit bossy and my mom told me that Clara is only 2 and she doesn't have to listen to everything I say. I spent quite a bit of time with my hands on my hips and a scornful look on my face.
But then it was bath-time and all was forgiven. We had a lot of fun playing together in the bath, making silly faces, animal noises and brushing our teeth. This was the first tooth-brush in a long time that I didn't put up a big fuss about. This weekend I was the big girl.
I was a good setting a good example for little Clara.
No comments:
Post a Comment