(Bow & Arrow Pose)
(Drawbridge Pose)
(Sun Salutation Pose)
(Kite pose)
I am a Yoga SuperKid.
These are some of the reasons why, that my mom and dad tell me make this so:
- I love the yoga program at my Montessori school and always come home on yoga day, excited to talk about the different poses we did.
- At the end of a meltdown recently, when my mom asked me "Scout, what can you do to help yourself feel better right now?", I responded through my tears..."Mom, I could do my yoga breathing."
- Mom had the first 'parent-teacher interview' at my school and was told that because I am so bright and funny and empathic and respectful and articulate and emotionally mature...I am a 'bright spot in their mornings'.
- As a special treat, after the glowing parent-teacher interview, mom brought home a neat new book called "The things I can see, I can be: a guided yoga flow for children" available at www.childrensyogabooks.com; as you can see, we had fun with my new book this weekend! Mom said she is really proud of me for being such an interesting and wonderful kid. I said "You're welcome, mom".
No comments:
Post a Comment