Unbelievable.
Just when I thought I had the timing of this baby thing all figured out, all of sudden I am told that Auntie K had her baby! Does this mean it's my birthday?
Does this mean I have a cousin?
Mom says she so happy and excited she could cry (huh?). She also says everyone is grateful that the new baby decided to wait a week and not be born on the floor of our spare room (huh??)!
Baby girl Mattea came into the world last Thursday morning.
This is a picture of me and Auntie K when I was a wee babe, just 1 week old. About the same age baby Mattea is now, in fact.
Oh, I don't care if she can't walk or talk or sing or use chopsticks.
I will love her all the same!
(Congrats Auntie K & Auntie M)
xxoo Scout
1 comment:
awww...thanks scout. you're still one of the cutest babies i ever met...
second only to baby mattea of course. :)
love to you, your mommy & daddy!
~ auntie kisti
Post a Comment