4/10/2009

Top 5 reasons why I love being a COWGIRL!!


There are a lot of great things about being a Cowgirl and I will tell you my top 5.  Being a Cowgirl involves playing more diverse roles than a cowboy (note absence of capital 'c').  As a shout-out to all Cowgirls being fabulous in our diverse roles, let us review:

SCOUT'S TOP 5 REASONS WHY 
BEING A COWGIRL IS GREAT!!


#1.  You can flirt with cowboys 
(especially those named 'Aiden') with a kissy-face 
kind of look, paired with a fabulous outfit.  
This same combo of 
kissy-face and garb works well for mocking said cowboys
when they don't want to play in the sandbox with you.



#2.  You can use your pink ten-gallon hat to do
 magic tricks, 'wowing' your audience 
by pulling out a horsey.




#3.  You can use your fabulous psychadelic 
Cowgirl outfit, including golden 
Mardi Gras beads, as props for enacting
your favourite screenplay from the Wild West.



#4.  For Cowgirls only, said Mardi Gras beads 
double as a girlie lasso, useful when 
taking down errant cowboys.


#5.  As the smart, beautiful, funny, charming,
musical, shy, curious and thoughtful
Cowgirl that I am, 
the sky is the limit and every day is an adventure.  
As a Cowgirl I can play many roles
and have many more to discover as I grow up. 

No comments: