4/13/2009

Karma and Bike Tires...




Mom and dad worked hard doing some spring cleaning this weekend.  They consulted with me about which of my various large, noisy baby items I was willing to get rid of.  We settled on: my exersaucer, 2 walkers that play music and drumbeats, a whole bunch of baby toys (I am now a big girl) and a couple of other big, plastic, fisher-price-like items.  Mom and dad put these items out in front of our house for people to take for free.  Within 3 hours all items had been rescued and taken to new homes.

Which brings me to my point about karma and bike tires; namely that they both go around and around.  On our way to the grocery store dad spotted a little green bike with training wheels with a sign on it saying "free". I am pretty little for bike riding but dad says it is never too soon to start biking (Mom rolled her eyes).

Dad said that if I start training now, in 10 years or so I can be on the Ride for Heart team with him.  If you want to sponsor my dad on his annual June 75km bike ride, go to www.rideforheart.ca and click on 'sponsor a participant'.


No comments: