First stop - Pooles' Place (right before Christmas):
| Where's Waldo? |
| Uncle Anton and I want to know! |
| My present is going to be thiiiiiis big! |
| Grandad... |
| Gran! |
| Dad with his new toy bug. |
| Me and mom checking out stockings on Christmas morning. |
| Ooooh, got something!! Santa was definitely here! |
| Opening my big parcel from Santa... |
| How did he know I wanted Husky dogs avec sleigh? |
![]() |
| Read some new books with Nan |
| Brought my sled-dogs with me... |
| ...so I could show my cousins, who came for Christmas dinner. Here's me with a couple of those red-haired cuzzies! |
| Poor mom was recovering from a very bad flu, but she hung in there! |
| Grandma and Grandpa won the prize this year (not that there's a contest!) for the biggest wrapped present with my name on it. |
| It was a giant, pink bean-bag chair for my play room. Nice! |
As always, the holidays were full of busy-ness, love, laughter and of course...presents!!

No comments:
Post a Comment