1/31/2012

Hockey Heaven


Two of my favourite people took me to a Guelph Storm Game last weekend.  I got to go with Rebecca and Heather and zillions of other Storm fans to watch the game - with NO mom and dad!
(Bring on the junk food - nachos and cheez please!)  

The game was really fun, but what made it even more exciting was that I brought my camera with me!  Mom thinks she is the only one who can get good pictures for my blog?  
Ha!  Enjoy.
Surprise!  This guy was really chewing gum, hard.




This guy hardly had any hair!
Drapeau d'Etats Unis


Venting system - for dad, cause he likes those kinds of things
My feet, almost touching Ponytail Woman in front of me.







Rebecca and I







Look at all the fans!
Guelph Storm logo
Many hockey sticks



Ponytail Woman's ponytail.


Ponytail Woman's head and back.

The Guelph Storm logo on Ponytail Woman's sweater.

The little Peewee hockey guys - that was funny!

I never get to drink this stuff at home - here, it's everywhere you look.





I am considering a future working behind the camera for Rogers local TV.

No comments: