6/30/2011

Graduation Day 2011



Mom and I had a conversation yesterday about mixed feelings. I was excited about summer camp, but also sad about saying goodbye to friends and teachers who won't be returning next year.

Mom said that was called mixed feelings, and we talked about it quite a lot. .Mom just started a new job and she told me she had lots of mixed feelings about it

Today was a big day for my classmates and I - we had our graduation ceremony! If you go back in the archives to Graduation Day 2010, you can see how I have grown!


Here I am, feeling proud and excited - right before we left for graduation!


We sang songs on the stage, each walked across to get our certificates - as well as a handshake and a whisper from the teachers, then watched a cool slideshow with all kinds of photos from our year.


Here I am walking across the stage. Despite a minor 'wardrobe malfunction', I managed to get across the stage, shake hands, receive my certificate and smile happily to mom and dad in the audience.




No comments: