One of the best Christmas presents I got this year was getting to spend lots of time with the fun, playful, silly and creative...Auntie Maggie! We did playdough and painting and singing and playing in the snow and reading and yoga and all manner of interesting and entertaining things!
Auntie Maggie lives in Vancouver, which is on the other side of Canada (which is the country that we live in.) I can find Canada on the globe and I can also find Ontario which is the province we live in at our new house.
Here are some photos of good times with Auntie Mags.
Doing play-dough, while singing 'Jingle Bells'; throwing the play-dough in the air when we get to the part of the song where you say, (...on a one horse open sleigh...) HEY!", then laughing maniacally. I could have done this forever.
Of course, I chose the most perfect and fashionable outfit for my adventures with Auntie Maggie. It was an artful commentary of texture and pattern.
Pretending to be some sort of creatures, perhaps stomping, roaring dinosaurs, which sure do capture the imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment