10/13/2009

Much to be Thankful for.


This weekend it was Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad explained that it was a special time for thinking and talking about all of the great things in our lives that we are oh-so-lucky to have.
Like each other. (we did lots of extra hugging this weekend).

We also had lovely visits with family. The following pictures document one of those visits...with the Pooles'. Hilarity ensued.




I am thankful for new books about bunnies (from England.)




I am thankful that Gran and Grandad got me a new fairy costume. Or angel. Except fairies don't have haloes and angels don't have magic wands, so really it's a versatile costume. And very, very fun. I now face a quandary: to dress up as a cat on halloween as originally planned, or dress up as fairy/angel, also an attractive option.





I am thankful for trampolines as all children are (or should be)
and also for Uncles who are patient while I bounce.



Once again, patient Uncle wins awards
(as indicated by the loving, chin-in-hand gaze at said older and very cool Uncle)


We are also thankful to be moving to a wonderful new house,
and for the brand-spanking-new roof that will be over our heads.
Thanks.

No comments: